You asked, I listened! The HIGHLY REQUESTED bridal glam workshop is here. Over the last 4 years of being a bridal makeup artist, I have learned SO MUCH! Bridal makeup is extremely technical and requires its own finesse. In this workshop you will see first hand and learn how I achieve my signature "soft glam" bridal looks. 4 years of experience, education, trial and error, and advanced course training is all yours, in just 2 short hours.
WHEN - SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27 2020 FROM 11AM-1PM
WHERE - THE HOTEL GOODWIN ROOFTOP - BELOIT, WI
- TICKETS ARE only $250 a pair ($125 each) yes - this is YOURS AND YOUR MODELS ADMISSION! We recommend splitting the cost ($125 each) as you BOTH will receive a goodie bag and brunch!
- COVID APPROVED! With all 15 Makeup Artists, your models, myself, my model, and the hotel Goodwin staff - we are under 50 people! Tables will be 6 ft apart and masks are encouraged during the mingling!
- GOODIE BAGS FOR BOTH models AND MUA'S! Yay!
- MIMOSA BAR AND BRUNCH PROVIDED!
- IN-DEPTH FOUNDATION TUTORIAL both AIRBRUSH AND TRADITIONAL!
- IN-DEPTH LASH APPLICATION - lashes included thanks to our amazing sponsor, HG lux Cosmetics!
- IN-DEPTH COLOR MATCHING TECHNIQUE - learn how to PROPERLY match your brides skin tone
- FULL SKIN PREPARATION TECHNIQUE FOR DETERMINING WHAT PRIMERS TO USE FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL SKIN TYPE
- TECHNIQUE FOR CONCEALERS AND SETTING POWDERS FOR BOTH AIRBRUSH AND TRADITIONAL APPLICATIONS
- HOW TO PREVENT FLASH BACK
- HOW TO PROPERLY SANITIZE YOUR PRODUCTS AND TOOLS
AND SO MUCH MORE! Be ready for some INCREDIBLE surprises and personalized gifts for each guest. I truly cannot wait for you to see these gifts! (Insert happy tears)
You will see first hand, step by step from start to finish, up close and personal, my signature "soft glam bridal looks". I cannot wait to share all that I have learned so far. The key to being a great artist is to NEVER stop learning, always invest in yourself and NEVER give up. By using these tools and techniques along with your own individual artistry, you are on your way to being an unstoppable makeup artist.
There is room for all of us to be successful and to live the life of our dreams! As beauty industry professionals it is our duty to lift one another up. May we be an industry who supports one another and makes all people feel more beautiful when they leave us - both inside and out.
The Bridal Workshop
Due to the limited seating all sales are final and non refundable